Alright, that rules out that load balancer, what if you access each midtier
through it's physical IP, while it's configured to point to the static ip of
the app server, any problems there?

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Hyunkel v2.0
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 11:51 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Mid Tier - Load Balancers

** We used the physical address and the problem still there

Hugo Ruesga
perotsystems®
US  972.577.7000
MX +52 (33) 3332.3868

The information contained in and transferred with this electronic message is
intended only for the recipient(s) designated above, it is protected by law
and it may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do
not disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.

  _____