From: Mark Lev <mark....@rightstarsystems.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 6:40:21 PM
Subject: Re: WS to query Zip Codes given Address, City, State..

**
You can go to yahoo developer and do this.

http://developer.yahoo.com/maps/rest/V1/geocode.html

1.       Get an application ID (Free and easy)
2.       Use the following:
http://local.yahooapis.com/MapsService/V1/geocode?appid=YD-9G7bey8_JXxQP6rxl.fBFGgCdNjoDMACQA--&street=701+First+Ave&city=Sunnyvale&state=CA
replacing your application ID & address.
3.       The results will have the zip code if valid address/found address

Thanks,
Mark