From: MCarnevale <mich...@onthesidedesigns.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wed, October 7, 2009 10:39:46 AM
Subject: BMC Server 7.1 - Have to upgrade to Patch 007 - What to backup?

** Hello, We currently are running ITSM suite and it is currently patched. I
have my Server 7.1.00 with no patches installed onto it. I want to install
patch 007 to my server but I am not aware of what will be changed or what
should we backup or save prior? We have some customization and want to make
sure it is not lost... I really need to plan this out properly... Thank you so
much for any help Mike