Another benefit is that = is processed more efficiently than !=

Thanks,
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 12:54 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Question Advance Query 1=0

Hi!

I do not know about the advanced search, but I have often seen (1=0) used
in a Push-Fields-Action (FLTR/ACTL) where you allways want to create new
records.

I have used it myself to trigger the no-match-action in escalations, when
I want to run a single operation for example each night.

The (1=1) is typically used to show everything in systems where that do
not allow Unqualified Queries, which is a server setting.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.