Is there a way to execute only one of the discovery task to be pushed to
BMC.Import.Topology.  I discovered new assets and I need them to be in
BMC.Import.Topology right away, and I can set up a job to push from Topology to

BMC.Asset.

In a message dated 11/18/2009 6:22:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,