Hi,

We do not want it to load into the CMDB (BMC.ASSET).  We want it to  just
go straight to BMC.IMPORT.TOPO. Is there a way in discovery to get it to go
straight to TOPO manually.  We have it scheduled for 5:30 AM and we need it
to import into BMC.IMPORT.TOPO.

Is this possible?

In a message dated 11/19/2009 3:00:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,