From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Kathy Morris
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 3:11 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Discovery 1.6

**

Hi,

We do not want it to load into the CMDB (BMC.ASSET).  We want it to just
go straight to BMC.IMPORT.TOPO. Is there a way in discovery to get it to
go straight to TOPO manually.  We have it scheduled for 5:30 AM and we
need it to import into BMC.IMPORT.TOPO.

Is this possible?

In a message dated 11/19/2009 3:00:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,