From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Tony Worthington
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 2:35 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Repair of CMDB forms

** I don't think a patch will correct corrupt or missing forms, meta
data, etc.  I second Roger's suggestion unless you have a few weeks to
spend on the phone with BMC Support putting everything back where it
belongs.  Unless you're in production and cannot revert/reinstall --
you're in for an interesting experience.

Tony Worthington | Sr. Technical Analyst | Kohl's Department Stores
N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive | Menomonee Falls, WI  53051 | office: (262)
703-7763 | e-mail: tony.worthing...@kohls.com

DCI Remedy <dci.rem...@gmail.com>

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

11/24/2009 02:28 PM

Re: Repair of CMDB forms

Sent by:

"Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

** did you try installing the next CMDB patch?  Our CMDB is p3 and I'm
looking to go to p6 to resolve the ARCMDBD and ARRECOND issues with a
server group.

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 1:04 PM, Roger Justice <rjust2...@aol.com>