From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Lyle Taylor
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 2:10 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Repair of CMDB forms

I'm not sure about the rest, but I think I can answer about the custom
tabs, at least in the Asset forms.  In the asset forms, they come from
running the cmdb2asset utility (or by triggering it via the Sync Asset
UI with CMDB form under the App Admin Console).  When you do that, it
creates hidden tabs that contain all of the visible fields defined on
the class.  You can then move the fields from the custom tab to where
you want them to live on the asset form.  OOB, I think it just installs
the forms as BMC defined them, so you don't see the custom tabs.  Once
you run the utility, though, it adds the tabs so that you can then have
access to the new fields added, etc.

Lyle