Hello Listers,
I have a couple of questions regarding ITSM notifications that I'm sure ya'll
can help.
Let's get the system specs out of the way:
ARS 7.1 Patch 7 (including APR, EE, AE, MT)
ITSM 7.0.03 P6
SQL 2005

First question: I'd like to know which are the filters that trigger these tags.
I need to chase these notifications... or lack there of
CHG-CRQ-ManagerGroup-PIPAssignedGroupAssignment
CHG-CRQ-Manager-Group&IndividualReassignment
CHG-CRQ-AssigneeGroup-PIPAcceptedGroupAssignment
CHG-CRQ-AssigneeGroup-PIPAssignedGroupAssignment
** The reason I ask is because to my recollection, I have never seen a
notification go out for group assignment to either of these groups (in Chg
module). I want to make sure I am not missing  filters or have been turned off,
or why the criteria isn't being met.

Second question: am I correct to assume that in Chg Module 7.0.03, there is no
out of the box notification that goes to the "requester"? I know there is a
notification that goes to the "requester for" person.

Thanks all,

Marcelo