From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Martinez, Marcelo A
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 6:54 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ITSM Notifications

**
Hello Listers,
I have a couple of questions regarding ITSM notifications that I'm sure ya'll
can help.
Let's get the system specs out of the way:
ARS 7.1 Patch 7 (including APR, EE, AE, MT)
ITSM 7.0.03 P6
SQL 2005
First question: I'd like to know which are the filters that trigger these tags.
I need to chase these notifications... or lack there of
CHG-CRQ-ManagerGroup-PIPAssignedGroupAssignment  -
CHG:CRQ:StatusPIPAcceptedCMGrpSetTag_220_Submit
CHG-CRQ-Manager-Group&IndividualReassignment  -
CHG:CRQ:ChgAssignee-ReassignSetTag_330_Submit
CHG-CRQ-AssigneeGroup-PIPAcceptedGroupAssignment  -
CHG:CRQ:StatusPIPAcceptedCMGrpSetTag_220_Submit
CHG-CRQ-AssigneeGroup-PIPAssignedGroupAssignment  -
CHG:CRQ:StatusPIPAssignedCAGrpSetTag_230_Submit
** The reason I ask is because to my recollection, I have never seen a
notification go out for group assignment to either of these groups (in Chg
module). I want to make sure I am not missing  filters or have been turned off,
or why the criteria isn't being met.
Second question: am I correct to assume that in Chg Module 7.0.03, there is no
out of the box notification that goes to the "requester"? I know there is a
notification that goes to the "requester for" person.
Thanks all,
Marcelo