Let's consider it a request at this time then.

Thanks,
Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Easter, David
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 11:13 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Copy to New in Midtier in the Future?

> Is that also going to be part of the MidTier client when the desktop client
> goes away?

Since the "new" web client release is 2 to 3 years into the future, I am unable
to answer specific questions about it.  It would be my expectations that
whatever technology or architecture is used for the client will provide a
method for online help at a level equivalent to its peers in the industry at
that point in time.

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Solution Strategy and Development
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.