Hi folks,

I have a question for you. I'm running ARServer 7.1, Mid-Tier 7.1; both
Solaris 10.

When I create a new ticket in two different forms using SOAP, I get a
ticket number back for the first form but not for the second form. In
both cases, a ticket is created inside Remedy.

For example:

The return response on Form A

<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>

   <soapenv:Body>

      <ns0:OpCreateResponse xmlns:ns0="urn:Test_TestWSDL">

         <ns0:Request_ID>000000000000015</ns0:Request_ID>

      </ns0:OpCreateResponse>

   </soapenv:Body>

</soapenv:Envelope>

The return response on Form B

<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>

   <soapenv:Body>

      <soapenv:Fault>

         <faultstring>ERROR (302): Entry does not exist in
database;</faultstring>

         <detail>

            <ns1:hostname
xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/";>nc4</ns1:hostname>

         </detail>

      </soapenv:Fault>

   </soapenv:Body>

</soapenv:Envelope>

I thought this issue was related to row-level permissions based on
"Assignee Group" Field 112, but this field is included in both forms and
is visible to "Public".

Has anyone else come across this issue before? Any advice would be
welcome.

Thanks in advance,

-Lars