From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Jarl Grøneng
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 4:14 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: WSDL Permission Problem?

If you need to flush a cache manually if you change permission, then it is
something wrong with the security model. The permission level has to be done
on the server layer.

In earlier version of AR Server row level access was omited if you access
the server using soap.

Regards,
Jarl

xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";