From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Kemes, Lisa
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 10:45 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: AR System Email Error Logs

**
Is there anyway to link a record in the AR System Email Error Log to a record
in the AR System Email Messages Form?

I tried the Mailbox ID, and Email ID fields and I'm not getting anything.

I'd like to know which message is causing errors.  I looked at the Time Stamp
on the Error Log record and I don't see ANYTHING that rejected or shows any
errors within that timeframe.

I'm looking at an error 110044 " Mailbox Name is missing and no default Mailbox
has been configured"

ARS 7.1 p7
Windows 2003
Oracle 10g