From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 4:22 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy Home Page

Lee,

Somewhere in that 'blank space' you may want to create a table of Alerts, if
your company uses Alerts, with functionality to open the ticket tied to the
alert.

If you use SLA, a table of upcoming thresholds and violations might be
useful as well.

While flashboards would make the page look pretty, they may not be as useful
to every individual to see on a home page, as the ability to check and
monitor specific alerts or events..

Cheers

Joe