We tried to do something like this, basically show the overview console on the
home page (7.0.03) and it kept crashing our plugin server.

Anne Ramey

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 4:54 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy Home Page

** There was a thread on this topic (Remedy Home Page Ideas) on 7/2/09 with
some ideas.

Here is an image of our Home Page.  Nothing fancy but functional.

http://sites.google.com/site/jasonmilja2/homepage.png

Jason
On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 12:48 PM, lee
<haeyoon....@gmail.com<mailto:haeyoon....@gmail.com>> wrote:
This one was quite difficult to search on.

Everytime I log into Remedy, the Home Page is so plain.
I have some ideas that I want to do but I'm wondering what others have
done to spruce up their home page.

I'm thinking of putting some simple like a flashboard.
Ideally I'd like to put up a flashboard of the logged user's current
open incident and work orders.
However I can't find a way to do it with a single variable flashboard.

Anyway, what have others done on their home page?
Links to intranet?
Picture of the company office?

Thanks

Platinum
Sponsor:rmisoluti...@verizon.net<mailto:sponsor%3armisoluti...@verizon.net>
ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an
authorized state official.