From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of lee
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 12:49 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remedy Home Page

This one was quite difficult to search on.

Everytime I log into Remedy, the Home Page is so plain.
I have some ideas that I want to do but I'm wondering what others have
done to spruce up their home page.

I'm thinking of putting some simple like a flashboard.
Ideally I'd like to put up a flashboard of the logged user's current
open incident and work orders.
However I can't find a way to do it with a single variable flashboard.

Anyway, what have others done on their home page?
Links to intranet?
Picture of the company office?

Thanks