I installed Atrium Core 7.6 without importing the Product Catalog Data
during the install.

Today I followed the instructions to import the data.  However, it
failed due to the AR Server not being licensed and only 2000 records
being allowed per form. (I had previously licensed AR Server but it
turns out my HostID had changed since then so I had to purge an
re-license it.)

Now that I have the license issue fixed I am again trying to do the
initial import of the Product Catalog Data.

This errors out right away with this error:

"Product Catalog Data : Extension already failed. Contact BMC Customer
Support"

I opened an issue with BMC but have not heard back from them...

Does anybody know what cleanup I need to do to get this to proceed?

I already have tried reinstalling the Product Catalog feature but that
didn't;t change anything.

I do not want to uninstall as I already have the ITSM installed which is
dependant on Atrium.

Thanks,
Ken Cecil.