From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 4:50 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Run Process Active Link

**
You can append the output of the executable to a text file using the > or >>
redirection to a overwrite or append to a file, only if the executable is
designed to return a output/value. According to Roger's description, the
batch file is designed to access some other application and run an update on
that application which will result in no output. This redirection of text
would work for something like a windows command for e.g. that returns a
value such as echo %computername% etc....

Try enclosing the whole command and the parameters within quotes..

Joe