OK, I think I know how to delete them.  Put them "in view" and delete them.

Thanks!

Lisa

________________________________
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 5:20 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Still See Fields After I Deleted Them

**
Was about to say the same thing.. bet they are there..

If they are not there, then there must be something wrong with your meta data..

You could try to look up the T table structures and see if they exist in the
structure.. If they do not exist in the structure but yet for some reason exist
in the fields table and the field_dispprop, something may have gone wrong when
you were deleting these fields that didn't delete the meta data tied to the
fields.. you may in that event have to do some manual cleanup..

Joe