I checked and yes Kinetic Response works with the iPad. So the idea is a mobile
worker or manager in a meeting can immediately connect up and see the high
priority issues and participate if needed.

BTW - I am responding with the iPad.

It is surprisingly fast - not sure if it is because of the ssd hard drive or
possibly because for the most part it is single tasking - either way - I like
it.

-John

Sent from my iPad