No, I didn't install that component, and there were no services installed with
the sample data.

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From:         strauss <stra...@unt.edu>
Date:         Tue, 6 Apr 2010 14:43:03
To: <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: Re: Question about the Service field on a 7.6 Incident

I hit the same thing you did when I tried to open and/or resolve test Incidents
with the sample data users.  Did you install the BSM Enablement data for the
BMC Atrium CMDB (separate download from BMCDN)?  I wondered if it contained any
sample defined business services.  Nothing came in with ITSM Sample Data, of
course, and nothing came in with the Product Catalog data, which I did import
on the sample data server during the Atrium Core install (it makes it
impossible to bring your own foundation data in because it loads the app up
with companies and sites, etc., that overlap the ones we have defined).  I
might try loading it even though it says it is for 7.5 or 7.5.00.001 and I am
on 7.6.00.001.  I'll be blowing away the sample data server fairly soon anyway
- it's on the production hardware.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/