  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of oracle...@aol.com
  Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 3:10 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: Service-now.com

  **
  This is not about sales.  This is about technology.   There are a lot of
vendors that have been around for many years that still offer a method for
developers to leverage free licensing and develop their product (with minor
restrictions).  Not having a demo license past 60 (or whatever the time
limit) is annoying.  I am going to enjoy this new freedom with Service Now
while it last.  And so will my clients.  Who knows... it may last for a very
long time .

  In a message dated 4/19/2010 2:48:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,