I am not looking for an unlimited Demo.  This is not a sales  issue.  My
technical needs are:  a demo with access all year round  with a reasonable
level of records. (not 2000)  I  wish BMC would  have consideration for the
developers (i.e. a Developer's Edition so  developers can work it).  If they
offered a Developer's edition for a  reasonable price, I would buy it.  They
just get on my nerves - which is  why I am looking at other products.

In a message dated 4/19/2010 7:08:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,