CLUE: I a newbie to development. That does not mean that I know  nothing
about the Remedy product.  Don't assume - you sound silly. I know  plenty
about Remedy consistently throughout the 90s until 2010 OK.

It was pretty clear in my email that unlimited access meant all year round
- not 30 to 60 days.  There was no such thing as total unlimited access
under Demo.  Anyone with business intelligence could figure out the  "old days
when we had unlimited access" meant the Demo account with the 2000  record
restriction.
Kind of like in the old days when we had UNLIMITED access under  demo.

2000 is not plenty.  Reading is fundamental, if you read the  thread, other
developers already explained why  the 2000 limitation is  not enough. You
did not comprehend this either? My opinion is based on  facts that I have
observed during the 10 years of working with  the Remedy product.

A hireling not wanting to hire me? I have not heard favorable things about
you Tim... so I thank you for the favor of not utilizing the services  of
my consulting company. We are very successful and we do  not service  "your
kind."

My clients are happy with what I recommend and/not recommend.   Too bad
that you are offended because I choose to explore other  products.  Get over
it.

Don't expect me to read any more on this thread or reply  further.  This
has been a waste of time.  My time is valuable and  I have much more important
things going on in life than this.  I  did get a chuckle out of knowing
that you have nothing better to do with  your time than to research my old
postings back to 09.

In a message dated 4/21/2010 1:45:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,