If you need help let me know. I have the def files for 7.5, 7,6. I can upload them to your site or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 6, 2010, at 2:00 PM, Misi Mladoniczky <m...@rrr.se> wrote:

Hi Rick, Kerry, Begosh,

That is good to hear, from all of you.

The next step would be to find complete form-def-files from all of ITSM
7.0, 7.5 and 7.6 to make the database complete.

Finding language specific def-files would also be something to do.

How can I get a complete set of these def-file in an easy way, any ideas?

The current version of RRR|Alias is based on an English ITSM 7.0. The
installed modules should be fairly complete, but I am not sure exactly how
complete they are...

       Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Log - Performance issues or elusive bugs? Analyze your Remedy logs. Find these products, and many free tools and utilities, at http://rrr.se .

Misi, it actually sounds like a great app. I just haven't had the time to
go take a look at it.  I definitely will in time, though!

Rick