Hi again,

I just want to check a couple of things, as RRR|Alias has not been visited
anywhere near what I was expecting.

This is an open page, and you do not need to login or anything similar.

Q1: Have you all learned which Form Alias is connected to which Form, and
the same for the Entry Points in ITSM7, which would make this tool
obsolete?

Q2: Have I missed something else? Maybe there is some other way to quickly
find out the Alias/Entry Point/Form Name relationships?

Q3: Maybe I was too vague about what this really was, and it's benefits?

Normal access: http://rrr.se/cgi/alias

Search for "Incident": http://rrr.se/cgi/alias?s=incident

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia: