That should be no problem...

I see the following supported versions in the compatibility matrix, what
would be the corresponding 6.3 name for the app?

BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite (ITSM7)
- 7.6.00
- 7.5.00
- 7.1.00

What was it called before that, and which versions are there?

I can add radio-buttons for the different versions in RRR|Alias, to
prevent mixup.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia: