From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org]on Behalf Of Opela, Gary L CTR USAF ABW 72
ABW/SCOOA
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 10:01 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Mid-Tier 6.3 p21 not serving up SOME of the JSP pages

Joe, thanks for the response.

It is HTTP 500 error. "The website cannot display the page"

It's just perplexing why some of the jsp pages load, but not others.

I was hoping to avoid a re-install. This part hasn't worked for quite some
time, and I'm afraid it's because we are running multiple application pools
in IIS. I might just need to change Servlet Exec to run in AS mode instead
of ISAPI. Has anyone had to do this before?

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr.
Sr. Remedy Engineer
Avaya Phone Admin