Interesting - I checked my "Clean build" ITSM 7.5.01 - patch 0 system - and
the field ID is the 303778300 as you are mentioning as the "to be imported"
version.

Was this system a clean-build, or an upgrade or .. ??

Could someone have run change-id on the field for some reason?

Is this the only field or are there more?

HTH
Robert

--
If it were not for the gutter, my mind would be homeless!