Whoops - my bad - I looked at my 7.5 system and not my 7.0 :(

On my 7.0.2 system on FIN:Costs the Related Costs field is 270002018 as you
have mentioned - however there is not a FIN:LoadCosts (probably a difference
between ITSM 7.0.2 and 7.0.3 which I never built/saved...)

Interesting that in the installation guide for 7.5 the specific versions for
Asset / Change were mentioned to be able to be upgraded from 7.0.3 but not
for Incident and Problem...

Might be interesting to check the field id on a 7.1 system...