> that is a new feature with ARS 7.5, I believe.

Actually it started in AR System 7.1.00.

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Enterprise Service Management
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.