Hi Axton,

sorry for my late reply but I've been out of office during the last 2 weeks.

Do you have any localized data currently in the database?
Particularly CJK data or any other type of multi-byte or localized data?
reply-> we do not have CJK data

Have clients connected to your remedy server using a localized version of
windows and entered/pasted or otherwise inserted localized data into your
db?
reply-> we have czech/polish customers using our application using a
localized
version of windows, they might have been adding localized data into the db

Have you used any non 7-bit ASCII characters in any of your form or workflow
definitions (copied any data from word into the notes or change history of
any workflow definitions)?
reply-> no

What version of ARServer was initially installed when the system was built?
reply-> it was ARS 6.0

What versions of the Remedy User Tool do/have people used (earliest
version)?
reply-> it was 6.0

Thanks in advance for your help

Best Regards,