2010/8/18 John Baker <jba...@javasystemsolutions.com>:

> "It's very important for the AR System Server to not be involved in any
> process that could lock up threads, so transactions need to happen
> asynchronously."

This all depening on your requirement and your business rules.

If the requrement say that you always need to query your customer
database for "fresh" customer data, and you nne dto look up that
customer before you do the next task. An asynchronos integration does
not support your business rules.

it always falll back to your requirements. If you can not keep up with
the requirement above. then you need to maintain a copy of your
customer database localy in AR System.

--
Jarl