We are not on 7.5 yet.  This is still on 7.0.01

Thank you,

Pascale Boyer
Remedy Technical Lead & Developer
Daimler Trucks North America LLC
Montgomery Park,  9th floor
Portland, OR 97210 U.S.A

Phone:503-745-6569
Email:pascale.bo...@daimler.com

http://www.daimler-trucksnorthamerica.com

lj.longw...@gmail.com
Sent by: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
09/07/2010 02:34 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: unable to use webservices on new installation - WebService.dll: The
specified module could not be found.

**
Pascale,
In 7.5, the Web Services plugin runs in the JAVA plugin, not C….this
causes a few ‘changes’ in how you run things….first off…you don’t turn the
logs on/off with the admin console anymore…you turn them on/off in the
.properties file….and I haven’t honestly played much….but I don’t think
you can turn them on/off ‘mid’ run like you could with the C versions….and
you need to look into the proper log file to get the output from it…..but
none of that addresses your dll error…which you shouldn’t be getting,
because you shouldn’t be trying to load both the c (dll) and the java
(jar) at the same time…