We have issues with Remedy refusing to sent outbound email due to its spam content. The problem is that this error also affects legitimate notices about tickets whose field data sometimes includes spam information. This can cause a group to not be notified about a case assigned to them.

A severe error, message number 0 is logged, with text that begins:

"554 5.7.1 Message refused because it is spam"

Is there a way to disable or control this specific error check? I don't see any options to do so for the emaildaemon.properties file for either ARS 6.0 or 7.5. It would be especially great if it could be set to check only the headers (like the To: address), but not the message body.

This occurs on both
AR System 6.00.01 patch 1351
Email Engine 6.00.01 patch 1539
Solaris/Oracle

as well as

ARS 7.5.00 patch 006
Email Engine 7.5.00 patch 006
Solaris/Oracle

Thanks,

David Durling
Enterprise Information Technology Services
University of Georgia