From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Joe Martin D'Souza
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 11:44 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Crystal Server 2008 Setup

By "configuration pages" do you mean the Mid-Tier Configuration pages?

If so, if you do not have any customizations to any of the Mid-Tier jsp
pages, feel free to reinstall it. It will not impact your applications.

If you have made customizations, document these changes, so you can copy
them to the OTB jsp pages after re-installing the Mid-Tier application..

If you do not mean the Mid-Tier "configuration pages", what pages are
you talking about?

Joe