From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Guillaume Rheault
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 10:24 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy OnDemand - SaaS platform discussion

John,

I think the AR System platform can work well in a SaaS model. So I think
it's more like what kind of applications are appropriate for SaaS.
I don't think a full-blown BSM/ITSM implementation with all the modules,
all the integrations, all the reports, etc, etc can work as SaaS.

But I can very well envision small, targeted and generic applications
built on Remedy and provided as a software subscription service.

Guillaume