From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arsl...@arslist.org] On
Behalf Of Chowdhury, Tauf [tauf.chowdh...@frx.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 8:42 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy OnDemand - SaaS platform discussion

**
Anne,
Thanks for all the info and clarifying on some points. I will tell you that the
BMC rep at the presentation did contradict some of your points. I apologize if
I misspoke but I think it points to the fact that the BMC folks trying to sell
this need to get on the same page!

Tauf Chowdhury | Forest Laboratories, Inc.
Analyst, Service Management
Mobile:646.483.2779