That was a typo. I meant ITSM 7.0.1 Patch 3. You have to be on a minimum of
patch 3 of 7.0.1 to be able to upgrade to ITSM 7.6.3 directly..

Joe

From: Easter, David
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 4:45 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Recommend ARS 7.6.3 & ITSM 7.6.3 ?

7.6.04 is a maintenance release, so it will have the same basic characteristics
as 7.6.03.

There is no such version as ITSM 7.1 – so can’t answer that question, but the
minimum version you can upgrade from for ITSM is 7.0.03 Patch 009.  If you are
on a version prior to ITSM 7.0.03 Patch 009, you will need to get to patch 009
before upgrading to any higher version.

If you have specific queries about the 7.6.04 ITSM Suite, perhaps it would be
best for you to join the ITSM 7.6.04 Solution Beta where you could have access
to the code, documentation and be able to post your questions under NDA on the
BMC Developer Network forums dedicated to the beta.

-David J. Easter

Sr. Product Manager, Enterprise Service Management

BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.