From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 9:21 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: mid tier error (ARERR 329)

If the User Cache is messed up you can use the arreload utility to rebuild
the user_cache file (instructions are on pg 319 of the Configuring manual
for 6.3).

arreload -a <"adminUser"> {-u|-g} <"schema"> [-f] [-p <"adminPassword">] [-s
<"server_name">] [-h <"Server-Name_value">][-d]

Basically:  arreload -u "User" -a "Admin" -p "password" -f

Note:  If you have a "Max Entries Returned by GetList" value set in the
server configuration, make sure to set it to 0 before running the utility.
If you have more users than the value in the config you will not get all of
them added to the cache (as the utility does respect the Max value).

Fred