Customize the view from within your user tool and unhide all the fields.
I actually unhide by customizing the form but the Customize View
function should work just as well. You wil need to do the same thing
with EIE:Exchange too.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of sphilben
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 2:03 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: AIE problem on new server

**

Listers:

I built a new 7.6 patch002 ARS server. Then I copied over a SQL DB from
a previous 7.6 patch002 server.

Everything works well except when I go to AIE. The server data in the
Instances table still points to the old server. The T705 table
(EIE:BackupLoadFlag) has all the data for the old server still loaded
(of course) so how do I get to that table to update it to the new
server? The form itself is all full of hidden fields which are not
editable.

I could use direct SQL but I might miss something. Is there a
configuration somewhere that I am missing?

Thanks.