From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 3:49 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: AIE problem on new server

** Regarding Atrium Core 7.6 p2, we found a AIE few defects and have a special
build of aie.exe

SW00375829 - CI Class mapping functions returning errors on 7.6Patch 2 but not
on 7.6patch 1.
Basically we were not able to use two functions in a field mapping.  For
example a REPLACE nested in an UPPER.

Also unsupported nested mathematical function that worked with p1 and not p2
work again with our new build.  Here is an example that gets the host name of
named and non-named SQL instances: {function|left($ServerName$,
strstr($ServerName$,"\")-1)}{ServerName}

Seems odd that you cannot do a strstr -1 to find a LEFT position.  I have hope
that the next release of AIE will support these kind of operations :)

I didn't find a SW number for the second but here is the description:  We are
having a problem using AIE "External Data Store" feature in Relationship Class
Mappings.

After patch 2 the SQL that was begin generated to query the external db to find
relationships was malformed.

HTH,
Jason

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 12:02 PM, sphilben