From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Larry Barnes
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 10:41 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: SQL 2005 to 2008 question

**

Sorry, I should have mentioned that we upgraded to sql 2008 from 2005 and
remedy seems to find commas in integer values

We have a test server that we brought up using a backup of the database from
our production server.  The production server is running SQL 2005  and the
test server is running 2008.  When I run Development Studio and save changes
to any form, filter, etc. I get the following error and I'm wondering if
anyone has seen this.

Group having ID :-30,050 does not exist on the server. This group has been
removed from the permission list.,  5309,
HRMS:EmployeeEntry-FindUserToMirror

Thanks for your time,

Larry B.