From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of John Baker
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 9:46 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: SMTP Error on stderr.log file

Hello,

I don't believe we need any more logging:

javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to SMTP host:
terelay.tycoelectronics.net, port: 25;
  nested exception is:

The answer is, there is no SMTP server on terelay.tycoelectronics.net port 25.
You could verify this by using PuTTY (or telnet from a command
prompt) and connecting to the host/port - you should get a 'connection refused'
error.

John
--
Single Sign On for AR System