Exactly.  This MT would be for a select (*trainable*) few.  If they were
following a URL from an email they would end up hitting the main MT
(actually a DNS alias for a load balanced VIP of main MTs).

There is no real harm in them using the main MT other than their session
will time out and they will encounter a message saying they are connected
from another machine, allowing them to override.

One option would be to have a filter that monitors the AR System Email
Messages form to look for emails with "http://web/arsys/";.  If a MT URL is
being sent then look up the recipient to see if they should get the special
MT.  If they use the special MT REPLACE web with web1.

Jason

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 1:41 PM, Pargeter, Christie :CO IS <cparg...@lhs.org