From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of vikram_k
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 3:52 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SSI 7.6.04 64 bit vs 32 bit questions

hi,

As far as I understand at least armonitor.exe needs to be 64x there might be
some issue here not sure exactly what but will be good idea to have a talk
with BMC Support on inquiry bases.

Also is everything working fine means is armonitor.exe initiating the
arserver  which is 64x process properly?

thanks,
Vikram