Doug -- thanks,

I have visions of where this feature can go -- and I think it is awesome.

For example -- I possibly could "shard off" my "customizations" and send them
to BMC for support.

Also -- I could "shard off my "customizations" -- .zip it -- and share with BMC
community. (Stuff like re-opening a closed change (UGGGGGG))

The possibilities are great. Actually - opens a "new world" of collaboration
within the BMC world.

Stuff like that -- should get a new version number -- and some major drum
beating by the marketing group.
(because -- it is powerful -- it is differentiating -- and it is saving
companies time/money/pain)

So -- great work to roll-out the feature.

Just was surprising that it gets slipped into the "ether" of 7.6.4 -- as I
think it is worthy of standing on the tallest building and yelling "I have
overlays" !!!
(A little fun is always OK)

-John