With the help of the Remedy Java Api you can create what you want.

Cheers

Tristan
Am 06.04.2011 um 06:53 schrieb Joe Martin D'Souza:

**
Might help if you tell us what exactly you expect the system to be capable of doing, and the business requirement..

For some reason it looks like you are asking the obvious, can a web page opened in a submit mode do a submit operation – yes.. But obviously that is not what you mean to ask. I’m guessing what you are trying to ask is if you can perform a save operation directly without user interaction of pressing a submit button on the page after it is opened after querying for a particular entry or entries.. Is that it?

If so yes, it should be possible too.. it would require creating a push field operation using an active link and an appropriate execution condition that would depend on what your business need is...

Cheers

Joe

From: Andrew Fremont
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 9:24 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Create entry in Remedy via URL

** Hi List,

It seems that it is not possible, but I want to double check...

We want to send customers a URL (via email). One user click the link, it creates a new entry in Remedy.

In the Mid-tier doc, it shows how to construct the URL to open the form in Search and Submit mode.
E.g.
http://<mid_tier_server/arsys/servlet/ViewFormServlet? form=<formName>&server=<ar_server>&qual=%27Assigned+To%27%3D%22ME %22&mode=Submit

Is it possible?

Thanks,